Jesus of Malibu Film




When I watched the film trailers of Jesus of Malibu I was completely in AWE, I found the simplicity and purity of the film so inspiring. I've always believed that a simpler life and more contact with nature draws us closer to our true selves. Matthew




This painting is 20"x20" handmade oil paint on canvas.

"What Billy and Anais are doing took so much courage and guts. But not only that what they are saying, preaching and living is completely awe inspiring. This is a very potent, bold, honest and enlightening film, I was left with watery eyes. I think their work is so very important to get people to think outside the box. I am certain that Jesus of Malibu will be the most important independent film of our time and become a classic." Randy L

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jesus of Malibu Film

Jesus of Malibu Film

Jesus of Malibu / My Jerry McGuire Moment