Jesus of Malibu Revolution for the Freedom of the Mind


2 Billy and Anais
u seem 2 b sakrid complements who 2gether have learned 2 fly. thank u 4 taking your power and sharing your joy with us all. let us know how we can help with your wish. your wish is ours. your imagination has created beauty and power. much love and thanks 

I had just gotten into art and painting and was looking for any opportunities available. Little did I know that I would find other people who look at the world that a lot of others do but aren't for some reason willing to talk about, much less actually TRY to do something about it. Beautiful people working toward a beautiful cause. Realization of life leads to a much more simple and gratifying one. It's ok to dream beyond what you think is possible. You may not know what the finish line looks like but don't be afraid to chase it down. Despite how lonely everyone can get and justifiably so, we are all in this together. We all want the best for ourselves and those close to us but realize that every single other person in this world is trying their part too. Open up conversation with others, don't be afraid to ask questions and always be willing to actually listen to new and other opinions even if you don't agree with them. Never lose hope in yourself and others.
Jay Reyna
"Some films touch you deep deep inside of you & return you back to the humanness, something the world has drifted away from. This is real religion- being Human being with consciousness."

By Debby Gonzalez

By Ronald Gagnon

Scattered, tangled unsorted thoughts of the present sending consciousness to the sub-floor only bringing things up from the basement on spontaneous whims of “the door just won't stay closed” Hoping, begging, praying for someone to show the way and allowing them to be wrong if in the end it is not the outcome we had manifested in the mind- for it is easier for them to be wrong then for us to go out on a limb alone - separated and yet doing all that is acceptable to fit in with the masses for non looks to be alone even though the fruit resides upon that limb and is not meant to hold the weight of many- yet is this the reason we where not to eat upon the fruit
counterbalanced intrigue of the digestion of a apple - slave ridden conformity making the mind so malleable- molded by the few and independent even fewer authenticity has lost its meaning only entertainment for the viewer- give me gifts give me better give me give me give me – I know there is more yet the quick fix is easier than excepting the truth I feel a tear within me when I dare look into the basement detach reattach lose all to gain all the separation of amazement is defining a course through art as creation is the tool of the cosmos mathematical definitions bringing clarity for our lost souls
Its not over night- its not just following page numbers in a book -its not mimicking another person -its the answer that we've been taught that we're not good enough to look into ourselves for the all of which is this infinite existence beyond the finite that keeps us in a fear entangled impotence
trumpets have sounded and the earths shifting awakens peace bound warriors walk to the drum beats there is a Jesus of Malibu that walks with his queen rhythmic frequencies beyond whats been seen - for in a perfect world we'd all be insane to each other yet completely excepting of this- the truth isn't entertainment the truth is a movement- a key to unlock shackles one by one to blossom all the flowers that shine beneath our sun shown life and death all in its transitions separation of fears and guidance through visions William and Anais have this key within them – I have this key within me – YOU have this key within YOU- YOU HAVE THIS KEY WIITHIN YOU- YOU HAVE THIS KEY
May we let our own egos lay by the way side and march forward together for future generations to one day experience our existence with true balance and love that connects with the infinite for then every moment in life itself is more than enough
Support this film- support your local artists- support the truth in life for with out it there is no LIFE
love and respect


 

"I have been a child of the world since I was born, moving through many wars/lies/falsities/terrors and so on that have shaped my sense of self that have ultimately left me lost and confused of the reality that I am supposed to live in.
I thoroughly watched all the trailers of the film Jesus of Malibu and I found them very quite thrilling and enchanting. The beauty and truth the two spoke of captured me in my space in time at the moment. Anais and Billy have experienced something honest and genuine that very few can ever go through. It really moved me!"




 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jesus of Malibu Film

Jesus of Malibu Film

Jesus of Malibu / My Jerry McGuire Moment